You all have that one friend that always convinces you to do that one thing you exactly should not do. I am that friend.
The urban dictionary describes the words “bad ideas” as: “A Bad Idea is when someone puts a light bulb up your anus, then breaks it by kicking you in the ass.” A disgusting definition, but yet so true. At the moment it seems fun and funny, but the next morning you regret it so much.
In the light of regretment, I would like to number my 5 deepest regrets:
- I convinced myself that I can totally self die my hair.
- It is okay to leave my tampons at the flat. I have enough faith in my uteris.
- I can do an all-day-mall-day in heels. Superwoman.
- There was no arrow at the green robot, but I turned right anyway. R10 000 later.
- Another tequila pleeeeease! A classic mistake.
The thing is, an bad idea is only a bad idea if we feel bad about it. So the best thing we can do is to just chuck it. It is okay to do stuid shit. We are 20.